We will disclose all information we know regarding the items up for bid, however, it is always best that you view the items prior to bidding. We encourage you to register for your bid card during the specified preview time.
- Look before you bid. All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS, without guarantees of any kind. The auctioneer’s remarks on the auction block override any advertised descriptions.
- The highest bidder accepted by the auctioneer becomes the owner of said lot. If a dispute should arise, the bidding will be reopened.
- All bids will have a buyer’s premium added as part of the total purchase price. Cash payments will have a 10% buyer’s premium added. Credit card transactions will have a 13% buyer’s premium added.
- All items must be paid for the day of the live auction.
- All sales are final.
- You are required to pay 7% sales tax, unless you hold a valid tax resale number and have it on file with our cashier. Items purchased via absentee or phone bid that are shipped out of state will not be charged sales tax. Any item picked up on-site will be charged sales tax.
- Phone and absentee bids will be accepted. We ask that a credit card number be left on file with the cashier for those bids. Paperwork will be required for phone and absentee bids.
- As soon as you become the winning bidder at auction YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE for the items purchased, even if you have not checked out yet. You are advised to guard against theft, loss and/or breakage.
- The order of the sale has already been established. Please do not ask to have items sold out of order.
- By bidding, you agree and accept these terms and conditions.
- Please do not move merchandise without auction personnel present.
- Any person caught tampering with tags, rearranging merchandise or shoplifting, will be prosecuted. Plain-clothes personnel are present.
If you can’t attend our auctions, you are welcome to submit absentee bids. Just download and complete BOTH of these forms. Submit them via fax or email BEFORE 3pm the day of the auction.
This section will be updated as online bidding becomes available.
We can provide shipping estimates, and ship your purchases. Our staff will determine the shipping vendor to be used, and provide you a tracking number. No items will be shipped until full payment for the merchandise is received. Items to be shipped via freight will need to be arranged by the buyer.
- Items purchased must be removed from the auction house no later than 10 days after the auction. Items remaining past 10 days will be deemed abandoned and become the property of Asset to Cash Auction Company.
- Items left unsold and not picked up by the consignor will be deemed abandoned and become the property of Asset to Cash Auction Company.
Forms of Payment:
Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover